Maximally individualised, all-time mobile, inexorably digitalised and technologically restless, this is what describes our alternating society in brief.
In order to attract the attention of their clients and to create the ultimate brand experience, marketing departments need to operate in a smart way. Facebook and Co. show that companies should disclose details of their brand management to their community to maximise the effectiveness of their marketing expenses as well as gaining a potential client’s trust.
The Smart Marketing Conference in Bern and Zürich is on the track how companies develop smart marketing strategies and aims to answer the following questions:
- How does smart marketing manage to obtain relevance for the main target group?
- To what extend is this process supported by new technologies?
- What does decision-makers at Victorinox lead to focus on an online-strategy?
- Dr. Joël Luc Cachelin, CEO Wissensfabrik and author
- Olivier Schwarz, eBusiness Manager at Victorinox Swiss Army Watches SA
- Martin Künzi, Managing Partner ENIGMA | Strategy & Branding, Bern
Reserve here your ticket for the Smart Marketing Conference in Bern or Zurich.
November 11, 2014 | 18.30 | Zurich
Auditorium «Hochschule für Wirtschaft HWZ» / Zurich
November 19, 2014 | 18.30 | Bern
Aula «Private Hochschule für Wirtschaft PHW» / Bern